Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Greetings from Cambridge!

 


Hello from Cambridge! I have been in this beautiful historic college town for close to a week now. I have settled into a nice routine, I get up, grab coffee with a friend in the program and head to class. After that I have lunch and go over notes and readings from class that day and prepare for the next day of classes. I am really enjoying spending time with the other students here from Marietta College while also meeting and growing closer to those from Richmond’s Leadership program. I am currently taking two classes: Comparative Public Law and International Law. It is a privilege to get to learn from the professors here. On the weekends we get to travel and explore various other cities, this past weekend we visited Edinburgh, Scotland. It is a beautiful city and this upcoming weekend I plan to explore Cambridge more and take day trips to cities close to us.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment