Friday, July 8, 2022

Halfway through the adventure

July 22, 2022


It's hard to believe my time Cambridge is about halfway over! I have settled into a routine of going to class in the morning, exploring the city in the afternoon, and then hanging out with the other students at night.

Attached are pictures from Ely Cathedral, which is about 15 minutes from Cambridge. 


Arrival to Cambridge

 July 8, 2022

Hello from Cambridge! I arrived to my host city on July 3rd and have really been enjoying getting integrated to the historical, college town. As one of two students from Marietta college, I am enjoying getting to know the students from Richmond’s leadership program because I would not have met them otherwise. I am currently enrolled in two classes; Legal History of the UK and Comparative Politics of the UK and USA. It is an honor to be taught by seasoned British professors. 


Daily, I get up and go to class, do the readings for the upcoming class, and then explore Cambridge with my fellow students. 

 

On the weekends we travel, and we have plans to explore London this upcoming weekend and will continue to see as much of Europe as possible within our time here.



No comments:

Post a Comment